Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You, Veterans!

I just wanted to extend my personal heartfelt gratitude to all of the men and women who have served in the armed forces for our country.  Thank you, thank you, a thousand thank yous for all that you did in the name of securing our freedom and protecting our liberties.

I especially wanted to take a moment to honor the ones who are the most near and dear to my heart.

My dad, David Taylor (Marine Corps)
Uncle Bill Twitchel (Air Force)
Uncle Ben Twitchel (Marine Corps)
Uncle Curtis Twitchel (Navy), Grandpa Tom Twitchel (Marine Corps)

Uncle Francis Twitchel
 

Brother Jon Taylor (Marine Corps)
Cousin Scott Taylor (Army)
Cousin Byron King
Uncle Finis King




My handsome husband Todd Tellman (National Guard)


I would also like to honor the ones for whom I do not have pictures:  Russell "Butch" Tellman, Don Tellman, and Guy Howard.

Thank you, Veterans!  Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.  God Bless You and God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment